Welcome to the bread section of our site. Danielle is now based in Gloucestershire. Follow her as breadbakerdani on Twitter.
Making bread work for you
Do you want to develop your own bread recipe? Would you like to train your staff in bread making? Would you like bread supplied for your business? Get in touch.
On the blogs:
- Caroline von Schmalensee on the Edinburgh Foody Bread Adventures
- Emma’s Cakey Adventures wrote about the Workshop
How it all started
I trained in as a professional baker in France in 2014.
- Read the diary of my bread adventures.
- Read my Baking in France article in Bread Magazine. This is a PDF file, so you may want to download it to your computer.
Where to buy great bread in Edinburgh
Discover the Artisan Bakeries in Edinburgh.
If you are interested in bread and want to find out more:
- Why not become a member of the Real Bread Campaign and enjoy discounts on courses and products; True Loaf magazine and the glow you’ll get for supporting a great cause.
- Subscribe to Bread magazine.
- Read our posts about bread including recommended books.
Follow Edinburgh Foody’s board Bread Bakeries on Pinterest.
Pingback: Not our New Year's Resolutions | Edinburgh Foody
Pingback: #No filter Edinburgh | Edinburgh Foody