Congratulations to our winners. Looking forward to seeing you at Foodies!
Foodies Festival – 7 to 9 August 2015
The official start of summer is just around the corner and there’s no better way to celebrate the season than with a refreshing glass of wine and some mouth-watering Spanish food.Wines from Rioja is kicking off the ‘Summer of Tapas Fantasticas’ with a series of events and activities designed to bring a taste of Spain to Scotland.
Sip, swirl, taste and learn from now until the end of August alongside some of the best wine experts, chefs and restaurants in the country. Whether you’re a wine expert or just an enthusiast, there is a not-to-miss Wines from Rioja event or activity for you.
Experience Rioja in a whole new way in the heart of Edinburgh during the Tapas Fantasticas Tour which will be making a stop at the Edinburgh Foodies Festival from 7th – 9th August. While on site, you’ll be able to taste a spread of some of the region’s best wines (alongside traditional Spanish food from famous London jamón bodega Bar Tozino).
About Foodies Festival
- Michelin-star Marcello Tully – Kinloch Lodge
- Jamie Scott – MasterChef: The Professionals 2014 winner
- Adam Handling – Adam Handling at Caxton voted Scotland’s Chef of the Year
- Fraser Allan – The Pompadour by Galvin
- Mark Greenaway – Restaurant Mark Greenaway and Bistro Moderne
- Tony Singh – TV Chef & food Author
- Paul Wedgwood – Wedgwoods
- Neil Forbes – Cafe St Honore
- Jian Wang – Chop Chop
- Graeme Pallister – 63 Tay Street
- Colin Findlay – Melville Castle
- Kim Atcharahorn Kaewkraikhot – Chaophraya
- Ian McAndrew – Blackaddie
Tickets are on sale now at www.foodiesfestival.com or by calling 0844 995 1111